Performance and geometry optimization of the ceramic-based rectilinear ion traps
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2068–2074, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Xu, F. and Ding, C.-F. (2012), Performance and geometry optimization of the ceramic-based rectilinear ion traps. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 2068–2074. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6308
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!