Continuous flow reaction monitoring using an on-line miniature mass spectrometer
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 1999–2010, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Browne, D. L., Wright, S., Deadman, B. J., Dunnage, S., Baxendale, I. R., Turner, R. M. and Ley, S. V. (2012), Continuous flow reaction monitoring using an on-line miniature mass spectrometer. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 1999–2010. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6312
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!