Characterization of ethanolysis products of poly(dimethylsiloxane) species by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2057–2067, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Fouquet, T., Bour, J., Toniazzo, V., Ruch, D. and Charles, L. (2012), Characterization of ethanolysis products of poly(dimethylsiloxane) species by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 2057–2067. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6317
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!