Influence of dissolved ions on determination of oxygen isotope composition of aqueous solutions using the CO2-H2O equilibration method
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2083–2092, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S.-T., Park, S.-S. and Yun, S.-T. (2012), Influence of dissolved ions on determination of oxygen isotope composition of aqueous solutions using the CO2-H2O equilibration method. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 2083–2092. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6323
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!