Probing the dynamic reversibility and generation of dynamic combinatorial libraries in the presence of bacterial model oligopeptides as templating guests of tetra-carbohydrazide macrocycles using electrospray mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 24, pages 2865–2876, 30 December 2012
How to Cite
Nour, H. F., Islam, T., Fernández-Lahore, M. and Kuhnert, N. (2012), Probing the dynamic reversibility and generation of dynamic combinatorial libraries in the presence of bacterial model oligopeptides as templating guests of tetra-carbohydrazide macrocycles using electrospray mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 2865–2876. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6401
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!