Electron transfer followed by collision-induced dissociation (NET-CID) for generating sequence information from backbone-modified oligonucleotide anions
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 249–257, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Gao, Y. and McLuckey, S. A. (2013), Electron transfer followed by collision-induced dissociation (NET-CID) for generating sequence information from backbone-modified oligonucleotide anions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 249–257. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6428
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0808380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!