Structure-fragmentation relationship and rapid dereplication of Buxus steroidal alkaloids by electrospray ionization-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 169–178, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Musharraf, S. G., Goher, M., Shahnaz, S., Choudhary, M. I. and Atta-ur-Rahman (2013), Structure-fragmentation relationship and rapid dereplication of Buxus steroidal alkaloids by electrospray ionization-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6441
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!