Laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometric analysis of surfactants on functionalized carbon nanotubes
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 258–264, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Cegłowski, M. and Schroeder, G. (2013), Laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometric analysis of surfactants on functionalized carbon nanotubes. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 258–264. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6448
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N 204 028636
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!