On leave from the A. F. Ioffe Physical Technical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Using dissociation energies to predict observability of b- and y-peaks in mass spectra of short peptides. II. Results for hexapeptides with non-polar side chains
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 152–156, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Obolensky, O. I., Wu, W. W., Shen, R.-F. and Yu, Y.-K. (2013), Using dissociation energies to predict observability of b- and y-peaks in mass spectra of short peptides. II. Results for hexapeptides with non-polar side chains. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 152–156. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6451
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!