Quantitative pattern analysis of the N-terminally processed isoforms of platelet factor-4 in serum
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 521–530, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Lee, J.-R., Choi, S., Kim, E.-M., Jung, N.-K., Kim, Y. H., Yoo, J. S. and Lee, S.-w. (2013), Quantitative pattern analysis of the N-terminally processed isoforms of platelet factor-4 in serum. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 521–530. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6480
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!