Evaluation of reagentless pH modification for in situ ocean analysis: determination of dissolved inorganic carbon using mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 635–642, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Cardenas-Valencia, A. M., Adornato, L. R., Bell, R. J., Byrne, R. H. and Short, R. T. (2013), Evaluation of reagentless pH modification for in situ ocean analysis: determination of dissolved inorganic carbon using mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 635–642. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6487
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!