Direct analysis of samples under ambient condition by high-voltage-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry in both positive and negative ion mode
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 613–620, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Ren, X., Liu, J., Zhang, C. and Luo, H. (2013), Direct analysis of samples under ambient condition by high-voltage-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry in both positive and negative ion mode. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 613–620. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6499
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20727002, 21075005
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|RCM_6499_sm_SuppInfo.doc||Word document||1928K||SUPPORTING INFORMATION|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.