Structural characterization of enzymatic products in the dTDP-d-Qui4NFo biosynthetic pathway using electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 681–690, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Li, D.-G., Liu, B. and Zhou, D.-W. (2013), Structural characterization of enzymatic products in the dTDP-d-Qui4NFo biosynthetic pathway using electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 681–690. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6501
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Program of China. Grant Number: grant 2012CB721101, 2012CB721001, 2009CB522603, 2011CB504900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) Key Program. Grant Number: Grant 31030002
- NSFC General Program. Grant Number: Grant 30900041 and 81171524
- Tianjin Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC10000
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090031120023
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 65020121 and 65020061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!