Structural characterization of enzymatic products in the dTDP-d-Qui4NFo biosynthetic pathway using electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 681–690, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Li, D.-G., Liu, B. and Zhou, D.-W. (2013), Structural characterization of enzymatic products in the dTDP-d-Qui4NFo biosynthetic pathway using electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 681–690. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6501
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Program of China. Grant Number: grant 2012CB721101, 2012CB721001, 2009CB522603, 2011CB504900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) Key Program. Grant Number: Grant 31030002
- NSFC General Program. Grant Number: Grant 30900041 and 81171524
- Tianjin Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC10000
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090031120023
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 65020121 and 65020061
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.