Rapid differentiation of isomeric lipids by photodissociation mass spectrometry of fatty acid derivatives
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 805–815, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Pham, H. T., Trevitt, A. J., Mitchell, T. W. and Blanksby, S. J. (2013), Rapid differentiation of isomeric lipids by photodissociation mass spectrometry of fatty acid derivatives. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 805–815. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6503
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0986628, DP120102922
- University of Wollongong
- Australian Research Council Future Fellow. Grant Number: FT110100249
- Australian Research Council's Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology. Grant Number: CE0561607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!