Rapid differentiation of isomeric lipids by photodissociation mass spectrometry of fatty acid derivatives
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 805–815, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Pham, H. T., Trevitt, A. J., Mitchell, T. W. and Blanksby, S. J. (2013), Rapid differentiation of isomeric lipids by photodissociation mass spectrometry of fatty acid derivatives. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 805–815. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6503
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0986628, DP120102922
- University of Wollongong
- Australian Research Council Future Fellow. Grant Number: FT110100249
- Australian Research Council's Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology. Grant Number: CE0561607
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|RCM_6503_sm_SuppInfo.doc||Word document||408K||SUPPORTING INFORMATION|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.