Letter to the Editor
Effect of phosphoric acid as a matrix additive in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization analysis
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 842–846, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Park, S., Kim, T., Lee, J., Seo, M. and Kim, J. (2013), Effect of phosphoric acid as a matrix additive in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization analysis. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 842–846. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6508
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010–0010776
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|RCM_6508_sm_SuppInfo.docx||Word 2007 document||1839K||supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.