These authors contributed equally to this work.
The effect of starvation stress on Lactobacillus brevis L62 protein profile determined by de novo sequencing in positive and negative mass spectrometry ion mode
Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1045–1054, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Butorac, A., Dodig, I., Bačun-Družina, V., Tishbee, A., Mrvčić, J., Hock, K., Diminić, J. and Cindrić, M. (2013), The effect of starvation stress on Lactobacillus brevis L62 protein profile determined by de novo sequencing in positive and negative mass spectrometry ion mode. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1045–1054. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6528
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!