Identification of sanguinarine metabolites in pig liver preparations by accurate mass measurements using electrospray ionization hybrid ion trap/time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 979–984, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-H., Wu, Y., Sun, Z.-L. and Liu, Z.-Y. (2013), Identification of sanguinarine metabolites in pig liver preparations by accurate mass measurements using electrospray ionization hybrid ion trap/time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 979–984. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6538
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 12A065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!