δ13C analysis of amino acids in human hair using trimethylsilyl derivatives and gas chromatography/combustion/isotope ratio mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1481–1489, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
An, Y., Schwartz, Z. and Jackson, G. P. (2013), δ13C analysis of amino acids in human hair using trimethylsilyl derivatives and gas chromatography/combustion/isotope ratio mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1481–1489. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6592
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- West Virginia University, the Center for Chemical Instrumentation and Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ohio University and NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0745590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!