Clumped isotope analysis of carbonates: comparison of two different acid digestion techniques
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1631–1642, 30 July 2013
How to Cite
Wacker, U., Fiebig, J. and Schoene, B. R. (2013), Clumped isotope analysis of carbonates: comparison of two different acid digestion techniques. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1631–1642. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6609
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!