Laser ablation synthesis of new gold tellurides using tellurium and nanogold as precursors. Laser desorption ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1600–1606, 30 July 2013
How to Cite
Švihlová, K., Prokeš, L., Skácelová, D., Peña-Méndez, E. M. and Havel, J. (2013), Laser ablation synthesis of new gold tellurides using tellurium and nanogold as precursors. Laser desorption ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1600–1606. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6613
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 0021622411, 0021627501
- Agency of Czech Republic. Grant Number: 13-05082-S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!