Knudsen effusion mass spectrometric determination of the complex vapor composition of samarium, europium, and ytterbium bromides
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 1715–1722, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Sergeev, D. N., Butman, M. F., Motalov, V. B., Kudin, L. S. and Krämer, K. W. (2013), Knudsen effusion mass spectrometric determination of the complex vapor composition of samarium, europium, and ytterbium bromides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1715–1722. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6617
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- The Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 12-03-31321
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation. Grant Number: 14.B37.21.1192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!