A high-throughput system for boron microsublimation and isotope analysis by total evaporation thermal ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 1705–1714, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-W., Aciego, S. M., Wanamaker, A. D. and Sell, B. K. (2013), A high-throughput system for boron microsublimation and isotope analysis by total evaporation thermal ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1705–1714. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6619
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!