A simplified and accurate method for the analysis of urinary metabolites of testosterone-related steroids using gas chromatography/combustion/isotope ratio mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 1739–1750, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Ouellet, A., LeBerre, N. and Ayotte, C. (2013), A simplified and accurate method for the analysis of urinary metabolites of testosterone-related steroids using gas chromatography/combustion/isotope ratio mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1739–1750. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6620
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!