Pressure-monitored headspace analysis combined with compound-specific isotope analysis to measure isotope fractionation in gas-producing reactions
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 1778–1784, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Mundle, S. O. C., Vandersteen, A. A., Lacrampe-Couloume, G., Kluger, R. and Sherwood Lollar, B. (2013), Pressure-monitored headspace analysis combined with compound-specific isotope analysis to measure isotope fractionation in gas-producing reactions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1778–1784. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6625
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!