Compound-specific stable carbon isotope analysis of galaxolide enantiomers in sediment using gas chromatography/isotope ratio monitoring mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 1690–1696, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Gao, S., Zeng, X., Yu, Z., Peng, P., Sheng, G. and Fu, J. (2013), Compound-specific stable carbon isotope analysis of galaxolide enantiomers in sediment using gas chromatography/isotope ratio monitoring mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1690–1696. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6626
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41130752, 40830745, 21107110, 41173111
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011 M501344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!