Identification of imidacloprid metabolites in onion (Allium cepa L.) using high-resolution mass spectrometry and accurate mass tools
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 17, pages 1891–1903, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Thurman, E. M., Ferrer, I., Zavitsanos, P. and Zweigenbaum, J. A. (2013), Identification of imidacloprid metabolites in onion (Allium cepa L.) using high-resolution mass spectrometry and accurate mass tools. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1891–1903. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6637
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!