These authors contributed equally to this study.
Strontium concentrations and isotope ratios in enamel of healthy and carious teeth in southern Shaanxi, China
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 17, pages 1919–1924, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., He, M., Peng, B. and Jin, Z. (2013), Strontium concentrations and isotope ratios in enamel of healthy and carious teeth in southern Shaanxi, China. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1919–1924. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6646
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41103008, 40976074
- State Key Laboratory of Loess and Quaternary Geology. Grant Number: SKLLQG1114
- Foundation of Institute of Earth Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IEECAS 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!