The copyright line for this articlewas changed on 26 February 2015 after original online publication.
Hydrogen isotope ratio mass spectrometry and high-resolution/high-accuracy mass spectrometry in metabolite identification studies: Detecting target compounds for sports drug testing
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 17, pages 1904–1912, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Thevis, M., Piper, T., Horning, S., Juchelka, D. and Schänzer, W. (2013), Hydrogen isotope ratio mass spectrometry and high-resolution/high-accuracy mass spectrometry in metabolite identification studies: Detecting target compounds for sports drug testing. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 1904–1912. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6648
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, 2016,,
- 3Screening for anabolic steroids in sports: Analytical strategy based on the detection of phase I and phase II intact urinary metabolites by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, 2015, 1389, 65, , , , , , ,
- 4Anabolic agents: recent strategies for their detection and protection from inadvertent doping, British Journal of Sports Medicine, 2014, 48, 10, 820, , ,