Fragmentations of [M–H]– anions of peptides containing Ser sulfate. A joint experimental and theoretical study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 21, pages 2287–2296, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Nha Tran, T. T., Wang, T., Hack, S. and Bowie, J. H. (2013), Fragmentations of [M–H]– anions of peptides containing Ser sulfate. A joint experimental and theoretical study. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2287–2296. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6686
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!