The quantitative surface analysis of an antioxidant additive in a lubricant oil matrix by desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 21, pages 2420–2424, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Da Costa, C., Reynolds, J. C., Whitmarsh, S., Lynch, T. and Creaser, C. S. (2013), The quantitative surface analysis of an antioxidant additive in a lubricant oil matrix by desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2420–2424. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6690
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Vol. 28, Issue 14, 1639, Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- 5Direct analysis of pharmaceutical formulations from non-bonded reversed-phase thin-layer chromatography plates by desorption electrospray ionisation ion mobility mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2009, 23, 2597., , , , .
- 14Chemistry and Technology of Lubricants, (2nd edn.), Blackie Academic and Professional, 1997, chaps. 3–6., .
- 15Analysis of Polar Components in Crude Oil by Ambient Mass Spectrometry, Crude Oil Emulsions-Composition Stability and Characterisation, (Ed: M. El-Sayed Abdul-Raouf), 2012. ISBN: 978-953-51-0220-5, InTech. Available: http://www.intechopen.com/books/crude-oil-emulsions-composition-stability-and-characterisation-/differentiation-of-crude-oils-by-ambient-ionisation-mass-spectrometry., , , , , in
- 18The coupling of direct analysis in real time ionization to Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry for ultrahigh-resolution mass analysis. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2010, 24, 784., , , , .
- 28Analysis of antioxidants in insulation cladding of copper wire: a comparison of different mass spectrometric techniques (ESI-IT, MALDI-RTOF and RTOF-SIMS). J. Mass Spectrom. 2009, 44, 1724., , , .