Recombinant " IMS TAG" proteins – A new method for validating bottom-up matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation ion mobility separation mass spectrometry imaging
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 21, pages 2355–2362, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Cole, L. M., Mahmoud, K., Haywood-Small, S., Tozer, G. M., Smith, D. P. and Clench, M. R. (2013), Recombinant " IMS TAG" proteins – A new method for validating bottom-up matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation ion mobility separation mass spectrometry imaging. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2355–2362. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6693
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- Cancer Research UK and EPSRC. Grant Number: C1276/A10345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!