Soil denitrification potential and its influence on N2O reduction and N2O isotopomer ratios
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 21, pages 2363–2373, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Köster, J. R., Well, R., Dittert, K., Giesemann, A., Lewicka-Szczebak, D., Mühling, K.-H., Herrmann, A., Lammel, J. and Senbayram, M. (2013), Soil denitrification potential and its influence on N2O reduction and N2O isotopomer ratios. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2363–2373. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6699
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!