Comparative study of sialyl glycoprotein with multiple glycosylation sites using isotope labeling and capillary liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 22, pages 2530–2538, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-C., Lin, C.-Y. and Her, G.-R. (2013), Comparative study of sialyl glycoprotein with multiple glycosylation sites using isotope labeling and capillary liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2530–2538. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6712
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!