Letter to the Editor
Recognizing the potential pitfalls of hydrogen isotopic analysis of keratins with steam equilibration to infer origins of wildlife, food, and people
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Published in 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 22, page 2569, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Coplen, T. B. and Qi, H. (2013), Recognizing the potential pitfalls of hydrogen isotopic analysis of keratins with steam equilibration to infer origins of wildlife, food, and people. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2569. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6715
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!