Compound-specific δ13C analysis of monosaccharides from soil extracts by high-performance liquid chromatography/isotope ratio mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 22, pages 2546–2550, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Basler, A. and Dyckmans, J. (2013), Compound-specific δ13C analysis of monosaccharides from soil extracts by high-performance liquid chromatography/isotope ratio mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2546–2550. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6717
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!