A specific method of 34S labelling provides evidence that sulphate assimilation occurs in developing seeds and pod walls of Brassica napus L. subjected to ample or limited S nutrition
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 2737–2744, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
D'Hooghe, P., Bataillé, M.-P., Trouverie, J. and Avice, J.-C. (2013), A specific method of 34S labelling provides evidence that sulphate assimilation occurs in developing seeds and pod walls of Brassica napus L. subjected to ample or limited S nutrition. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2737–2744. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6738
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!