Part 80 of the series 'Gas-Phase Ion Chemistry of Biomolecules'.
Unleashing radical sites in non-covalent complexes: The case of the protonated S-nitrosocysteine/18-crown-6 complex†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 2783–2788, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Osburn, S. and O'Hair, R. A. J. (2013), Unleashing radical sites in non-covalent complexes: The case of the protonated S-nitrosocysteine/18-crown-6 complex. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2783–2788. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6745
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Formation of Sugar Radical Cations from Collision-induced Dissociation of Non-Covalent Complexes with S-Nitroso Thiyl Radical Precursors, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 2014,, , ,
- 2Radical Additions to Aromatic Residues in Peptides Facilitate Unexpected Side Chain and Backbone Losses, Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2014, 25, 4, 626, ,