Part 80 of the series 'Gas-Phase Ion Chemistry of Biomolecules'.
Unleashing radical sites in non-covalent complexes: The case of the protonated S-nitrosocysteine/18-crown-6 complex†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 2783–2788, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Osburn, S. and O'Hair, R. A. J. (2013), Unleashing radical sites in non-covalent complexes: The case of the protonated S-nitrosocysteine/18-crown-6 complex. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 27: 2783–2788. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6745
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!