Correlated matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry and fluorescent imaging of photocleavable peptide-coded random bead-arrays
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 49–62, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Lim, M. J., Liu, Z., Braunschweiger, K. I., Awad, A. and Rothschild, K. J. (2014), Correlated matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry and fluorescent imaging of photocleavable peptide-coded random bead-arrays. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 49–62. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6754
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R44CA137948, R43GM105249, R43CA161965, R44CA114126