Presented in part at the 29th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Fiera di Primiero, Italy, May 15–19, 2011.
Ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization linear ion trap Orbitrap mass spectrometry of antioxidants (amines and phenols) applied in lubricant engineering†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 63–76, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Kassler, A., Pittenauer, E., Doerr, N. and Allmaier, G. (2014), Ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization linear ion trap Orbitrap mass spectrometry of antioxidants (amines and phenols) applied in lubricant engineering. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 63–76. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6756
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!