Reproducibility and accuracy of noble gas measurements on water samples in the microlitre range
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 42–48, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Sander, T., Marx, T., Engel, J. and Aeschbach-Hertig, W. (2014), Reproducibility and accuracy of noble gas measurements on water samples in the microlitre range. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6760
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: AE 93/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!