Reproducibility and accuracy of noble gas measurements on water samples in the microlitre range
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 42–48, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Sander, T., Marx, T., Engel, J. and Aeschbach-Hertig, W. (2014), Reproducibility and accuracy of noble gas measurements on water samples in the microlitre range. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6760
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: AE 93/3-2
|rcm6760-sup-0001-tableS1_S2.docx||Word 2007 document||36K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.