Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry probing of binding affinity of berbamine, a flexible cyclic alkaloid from traditional Chinese medicine, with G-quadruplex DNA
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 143–147, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Tan, W., Zhou, J. and Yuan, G. (2014), Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry probing of binding affinity of berbamine, a flexible cyclic alkaloid from traditional Chinese medicine, with G-quadruplex DNA. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 143–147. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6763
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Program. Grant Number: 2012CB720600, 2012CB720601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21372021, 21002005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!