These authors contributed equally to this work.
Is energy pooling necessary in ultraviolet matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization?
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 77–82, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y., Song, B., Lu, I.-C., Hsu, K.-T., Liao, C.-Y., Lee, Y.-Y., Tseng, C.-M., Lee, Y.-T. and Ni, C.-K. (2014), Is energy pooling necessary in ultraviolet matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization?. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 77–82. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6765
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Thematic Research Program, Academia Sinica, Taiwan. Grant Number: AS-102-TP-A08
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2113-M-001-026-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!