Signal enhancement of carboxylic acids by inclusion with β-cyclodextrin in negative high-voltage-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 115–122, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Ren, X., Liu, J., Zhang, C., Sun, J. and Luo, H. (2014), Signal enhancement of carboxylic acids by inclusion with β-cyclodextrin in negative high-voltage-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 115–122. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6767
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20727002, 21075005
|rcm6767-sup-0001-FiguresAndTables.doc||Word document||401K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.