This manuscript is dedicated to Daniel Waldon (1960–2013) in recognition of his critical role in the development of DESI-MS imaging in our lab and for his invaluable advice on this manuscript.
Whole-body tissue distribution study of drugs in neonate mice using desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry imaging†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 185–190, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Gingras, J., Ganley, K. P., Vismeh, R., Teffera, Y. and Zhao, Z. (2014), Whole-body tissue distribution study of drugs in neonate mice using desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry imaging. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 185–190. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6775
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!