A high dynamic range pulse counting detection system for mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 209–216, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Collings, B. A., Dima, M. D., Ivosev, G. and Zhong, F. (2014), A high dynamic range pulse counting detection system for mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 209–216. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6777
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Vol. 28, Issue 5, 568, Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!