Distinguishing wild from cultivated agarwood (Aquilaria spp.) using direct analysis in real time and time of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 281–289, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Espinoza, E. O., Lancaster, C. A., Kreitals, N. M., Hata, M., Cody, R. B. and Blanchette, R. A. (2014), Distinguishing wild from cultivated agarwood (Aquilaria spp.) using direct analysis in real time and time of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6779
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!